Wednesday, April 9, 2014

3 BEST LIPSTICK DUPES

I am a lipstick girl though and through. A lot of the time I almost feel under-dressed without it on. The thing about lipstick, though, is it can be pricey, and although I try to force everyone in my life to wear it, there are times when the price-tag holds them back. Since I am a problem solver, I decided to try to eliminate all excuses. I spent some time last night at Shoppers Drug Mart finding the absolute best dupes for three of my favourite M.A.C. shades. These were the three I found, and the best part is, they were truly a third of the cost! 
Here you go ladies, no more excuses. Colour them lips!!! 




M.A.C. CANDY YUM YUM VS. MAYBELLINE FUCHSIA FLASH






                               






               M.A.C. HUE VS. RIMMEL FOXY                           





              




                                              



           M.A.C. SNOB VS. REVLON PINK POUT
                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment