Monday, May 12, 2014

C O A C H E L L A

I could literally go on and on in this post, but honestly I'm not even sure where to begin. I suppose it really only comes down to three things, unbelievable music, unbelievable clothing and complete and utter bliss. Coachella, you proved to be everything I wanted you to be, and more, and I wish so badly you happened more than once a year. (Well, I suppose twice a year if you count both weekends.. but you get what I mean) 

Here are a few tidbits of my euphoric weekend in the desert.

 The first day a wore a high waisted black skirt, with a strapless black bathing suit top, black high top converse and a black brimmed hat. I wore my floral kimono over top just cause, hey, why the hell not?

 The second day I wore a vintage lace dress with brown Steve Madden booties and Ray Ban aviators. I would have loved to have worn my hair down, but I was camping and it just was not in the cards for me that day... basically it looked like I had slept in the grass.
I would actually not recommend wearing anything with even a small heel... to say I ended the day in pain would be an understatement. 


One thing I really loved about the weekend, was it was almost impossible to capture the actual beauty of what was around me. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't do the scenery justice within a photo, but I liked that. You had to be there to experience it, to truly understand it. It's an experience I will never forget.
You did me well Coachella... Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment