Tuesday, March 4, 2014

S U N N I E S. . .

So life has been moving faster than normal the past few weeks. I have literally been working non-stop, and given that I am a busy-body I have (for the most part) been loving it. Monday was the first day of my new job as a producer and host for a production company here in Toronto. I have been more-or-less thrown into everything extremely quickly, which I am happy about, but has been undeniably, a tad overwhelming. The good thing about moving on to bigger and better things is I get to go shopping for work clothes! woohoo! So expect some office-wear related posts to come in the next little while. Given that I now have a commute in the morning and evening, I have realized quickly, that sunglasses are a major office necessity, (Who am I kidding, they are a major life necessity) and lately, I have been really into kickin it old-school. I've been opting for my RayBan Wayferes far more than usual these days. Their thunder had kind of been stolen by my aviators for a while there, but now, it's all about my solid black babies.


Click HERE to grab a pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment