Thursday, March 6, 2014

B L A C K & W H I T E


The most spectacular thing about the office I work in, is there are constantly performers running around. (Yesterday we had a Playboy Playmate, ears and all strutting her tiny blonde self through the studio) Why you ask is this so spectacular? Well, (other than the obvious fact that playmates are fantastic) I have never been one to play it safe in the wardrobe department, and my lips always seem to be stained a different hue of red (Lately, I've actually been opting for a fuchsia, which I'm having a ball with) 

The idea that I would ever have to wear a lady-suit or anything of the sort gives me nausea, so lucky for me, my office lacks that requirement.

American Apparel trousers, Brandy Melville top, Lia Sofia cuff, Aldo Chain

Instagram Updates: Click HERE to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment