Monday, February 24, 2014

CUTE SOAP!

I am currently in the midst of an all natural lifestyle reconstruction... (or at least a half-lifestyle reconstruction, because let us be real... I still drink too much red wine and wear more makeup than anyone should to the grocery store... but you get what I mean) because of that, I am extremely happy that I found these ultra cute new soaps to try out in my quest for a chemical free life! They are both made by The Soap Works and they smell fantastic! (but are fragrance-free) I got the Sea Kelp and Emu Oil soaps but there were tons to choose from. They are made from all natural ingredients and are great for your skin.


  • Gluten Free
  • Not tested on animals
  • DOES NOT contain sodium laurel, lauryl or laureth sulphate
  • Phosphate free
Buy these soaps, and others HERE

FOLLOW ME!
INSTAGRAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment