Thursday, March 27, 2014

FIRST SPRING OUTFIT

 Before you assume based on this outfit that I am delusional or haven't noticed this sick joke that Mother Nature has been playing on us weather-wise, don't worry, I am quite aware.... I am merely ignoring Mother Nature and posting spring outfits when they should be posted. I'm sorry but it is pretty much April....seriously.... does she not understand the concept of limits! I feel like my sanity is only partially left after this winter from hell, and I know I'm not alone on that one. Regardless of the fact that it snowed today, I will be venturing to the west coast in a couple of weeks so I've decided to start being optimistic and have been putting together some fun, flirty, spring outfits before the weather permits. 





American Eagle bandau, vintage Calvin Klein shorts, Target hat (I know right!?) Lia Sofia cuff 
The floral kimono is from an online store that will be opening soon, I will post the site once it's up!

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!
  INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment