Wednesday, March 19, 2014

IT'S FASHION WEEK

 

It's that time of year again, when the fashionistas of the city put together their most impressive outfits and air kiss each other for five days straight... World Master Card Fashion Week.
I had the opportunity to see the David Dixon show last night, for the unveiling of his first wedding gown line -- White Label for Kleinfeld Hudson's Bay -- and to be a little blunt... I wasn't impressed.
I just feel like the designs were lackluster... I wanted to be blown away, and more-so I wanted to see a glimpse of the idea that Canadian fashion could perhaps, one day, play in the same league as European fashion... and for me... it just wasn't great. 
But of course that didn't stop me from drinking champagne, and doing the kind of people watching you can only do at a Fashion Week fashion show.





 I had to race home from work and get ready in about 30 minutes, which pissed me off to say the least, but once I got my first cocktail in me, I mellowed right out.
I wore a white Hugo Boss dress shirt, Cello dark jeans, a Vera Moda leather jacket, Boutique9 heels, a Target hat and a gold Aldo chain. My bag was vintage, and so were my rings. I paired it all with Impassioned lipstick by M.A.C.

FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES!
 INSTAGRAMBLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment