Thursday, January 23, 2014

C O A C H E L L A - B O O K E D




Summer music festivals are just around the corner, (Alright perhaps not exactly around the corner but I'm aloud to be optimistic on my own blog) and to say I am school-girl giddy about it would be an understatement. I officially booked my trip to the west coast for Coachella and if you haven't got a ticket I suggest you offer up your first born, or perhaps a kidney to get one.  
Given my mildly obsessive personality, It will most likely take me the next two and half months to decide what I will wear, which I'm aware is sort of aggressive but is also necessary. Having said that I shall apologize in advance if I am posting summer ready get-ups seemingly early...Although I do tend to wear outfits that are fairly inappropriate for Toronto winter weather to begin with (like the one I wore today photographed here) so you may not even notice.








I changed the format of the blog so you can scroll down for earlier posts! yay!

Every piece from my outfit today was from vintage stores around toronto except the square rings which are from H&M
Lipstick is Chanel Rouge Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment