Sunday, February 2, 2014

BRA TALK



I understand that there is a big game happening today, but I'm not really a huge football person (surprised?).... so instead of dwelling on which team will win (or trying to remember what teams are playing for that matter) I have dedicated today to looking at bras. I have never been that into bras if I'm being completely honest. Most of my life I have actually tried to avoid them at all costs... and although I have done a pretty good job at doing so, I feel out of respect to those around me, sometimes the girls should be dealt with. *Enter the lace bra*... these little numbers are just too cute, and perfect, and they are popping up everywhere. I find myself purposefully organizing my outfits to let them show a little. And the best part is they pretty much feel like you are wearing nothing, which is absolutely fantastic.

Click HERE for the Talula Lace Bralet

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's a good thing that you had something else going on for you to help get your mind off the disinterest of having to watch a football game. Hahaha! Anyway, those bras are really beautiful. I can tell why they hold a special place in your heart. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing those with us, Kristine. All the best! :)

    Irving Morgan @ EmbraceBra™

    ReplyDelete