Saturday, January 18, 2014

TODAY I ACCIDENTLY FOUND HEAVEN...

I like to think of myself as a bit of a seasoned "thrifter" therefore, I always get extremely excited when I stumble across a vintage store I hadn't known existed. Well, let me tell you, this happened today, and to say I got giddy about it would be pretty much the understatement of the week.

It was the cutest little place and I decided that you all should know about it right away.

*warning I went a bit picture crazy but I wanted you to really get how wonderful the vibe was in here. I'm all about good vibes, and this place had them* 

ODD FINDS GENERAL STORE

 It's a consignment store and the whole place supports about 7 different peoples creative endeavors. Some jewelry makers, some photographers, some vintage treasure hunters and one girl named Dee who has a passion for Tea. 




This is one of the tops I ended up buying. It's sort of an oversized black tank made from really beautiful material. And it was only friggen 15 bucks.!! Which leads me to my next point EVERYTHING was well priced. It was a vintage heaven in that place. And to boot, I got a discount on tea because I bought clothes. I seriously don't know if it gets any better than that... if you know of anything better than that let me know. Because I know nothing better. 

 Dee's Tea


Ya... those are soy candles in mason jars...

 Only the best two sugar options.


There was everything from shoes, to bags, to jewelry, to home accessories. It was definitely the best part of my day today. If you want to go check it out it's located on Bloor street between Dufferin and Lansdown. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love! Really stoked you liked the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review and photos...short, sweet, simple and to the point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review and great pictures.

    ReplyDelete