Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome to Cherry Street...

My esthetic existence has consisted of an evolution not unlike a revolving door. I will obsess over a look, and then before I can even understand why, I have moved on to something new. The idea of reinvention fascinates me, and lately I have realized that without even being completely aware of it, I have changed.  So to avoid any sort of emotional delving into the who, what and why, I have decided not to dwell but instead celebrate. So it will be here that I will preach... style is my art. It is interpretation, and expression, not to mention everything that allows us to be our bravest of selves in even the dullest of scenarios. So please, join me for a little bit of incessant style banter would ya?




About a week ago I went for wine at a lovely little Italian place on a side street of Toronto. Although summer is upon us the big guy upstairs seems to be gracing us mostly with temperatures ranging in the low twenties. The only good thing about that is the flexibility to wear pants in July.
Top: Celine Paris
Bag: Value Village (Kingston Ontario)
Pants: Orphis Road
Sunnies: Ray Ban
Lips: Revlon Black Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment