Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stars and Stripes




                                             A day in the Distillery District deserves a red lip.

I have been living in Toronto for four years now and I am not sure why it took so long but I just made my FIRST trip to the distillery district... Naturally I fell head over heels in love and am devastated that summer is coming to an end soon, and winter will surely limit me from spending every waking hour there.

On a more important note I have a semi-new found obsession with mixing prints. Now mixing prints, I'll admit, can be risky business, BUT if it is done properly can be such a head turner. (In the absolute best way)

This was my attempt at mixing prints while getting coffee in the distillery. (For the first time ever...)                                                      

                                                                  Hat: Urban Outfitters
                                                                  Body Suit: American Apparel
                                                                  Shorts: Vintage 69
                                                                  Lip: Chanel Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment