Wednesday, January 7, 2015

SHOOSHA

I have tendencies to be a bit of a pusher. If I believe in something I will push and push until I can't push it any longer. Natural products are one of the things that I just love to push onto people, so here you go guys, another alive Magazine video about Natural products and why you should always be using them. This video is specifically targeting the new mommies out there, but the products are really great for everyone. I can not stress it enough how important it is for you to know and understand the ingredients in all of the products you are exposing your body to on a daily basis. This video explores a product line that is USDA certified, which is actually a food certification. It's got nothing but the good stuff in it, so take a peek and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment