Saturday, January 11, 2014

N Y G A R D S L I M S





This post is SOOO long over due, but better late than never right? I was sent these pants from designer Peter Nygard, and had the chance to chat with him on the phone about their design. They are called the Nygard Slims and essentially they are designed to hold everything in. (which they do.. seriously... I could have downed a 6-pack of beer in these babies and you would have no idea.) But the best thing about them is that 1$ from every pair sold was donated to breast cancer research during breast cancer awareness month, and I mean.... what's better than that right? right.

I paired them with a Club Monica crop top (which is sort of a bra but I shall call it a crop top for the purposes of this post) and an All Saints leather jacket. I went for sort of a "Sandy from Grease" sort of feel with them.  

Nygard slims, Club Monico crop top, All Saints leather jacket


instagram: @kristinewilson
twitter.com/kristinewilson

No comments:

Post a Comment