Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Leather Jacket.




 I've been loving the leather jacket these days. I spent pretty much all of last winter hunting for the perfect one with no luck. Ironically, in the past few months I have found 3 that I can't live without and of course the temperatures are beginning to drop lower than my beloved leathers can handle. Regardless, I've decided I am going to choose to suffer and wear them completely through the winter because one or two months of wear just does not do them justice. I suffer for clothes sometimes... but I'm ok with it.

This jacket is vintage, but Vera Moda makes a great one that is extremely well priced, and if you want to get a little crazy with the credit card go to All Saints -- but I'm warning you, you will love everything and most things cost about a months rent.



No comments:

Post a Comment