Monday, November 18, 2013

Let's Get Lippy!

I am a lipstick girl through and through... probably always will be, and I realized I never got around to doing a post about my favorite fall shades! oops! Oh well, better late than never right?



Okey Ladies so that's Rebel by M.A.C. and she is absolute perfection. If I am having a less than par day in the looks department I almost always put on a dark shade. Sometimes, if I don't feel like putting on makeup to run errands I'll slap on some rebel and my sunglasses and call it a day. 

Mineralized Rich Luxe Natural... ugh....ugh.... I love. 
It's clearly suited for more of a fresh faced day, but for my skin tone, it works really well. I'm also dying over nude lips these days so it's pretty much perfect for that.

Ruby Woo by M.A.C is a standard matte red. It last extremely long since it's a matte color but it kind of dries out your lips so you HAVE to moisturize before. So do that, or else it gets weird and crusty... and no one likes that. 

And if you want to splurge... 


Like I'm sorry... what???
As you can see Tom Ford was reading my mind when he created his 2013 Fall lipstick line. UGH... There is one extra color not shown here but these three have pretty much been my go-to colors for fall.

  • Vanilla Suade (Left)
  • Crimson Noir (Middle)
  • Bruised Plum (Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment