Thursday, October 17, 2013

MY TOP 5 BEAUTY OBSESSIONS

So I am sort of a girl of relentless tradition -- I have a few beauty items that I literally obsess over to sometimes a bit of an unhealthy point. I thought I would share some of these items with you since all of them are major contributers to my daily routine, and just make me an all around happier girl.

1) RAW ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
This had to be first on my list because I pretty much marinate in this stuff from head to toe. I could go on forever about how amazing coconut oil is. It can be used on your face, hair and entire body and has about a thousand and one health benefits. The great thing about coconut oil is it can be used on all skin types -- even if it's prone to breakouts. It has changed my entire complexion and the best part is, it's all natural! $20

2) M.A.C STUDIO FIX

I use this religiously and finish it completely every single time I buy it. It literally covers every single blemish without fail -- which lets face it, we all need every once in a while. $36

3) MOROCCAN OIL


I have tried different types of argon and Moroccan oil to try to beat the price point on this and I just haven't been able to find a good comparison. It costs about 50 dollars but it is honestly worth every penny and it smells fricken unbelievable. $49.98 (For a big bottle)

4) PACO RABBANE ONE MILLION

If you have been searching for a new scent you should definitely consider this. Now it is actually a male cologne but has such a sweet, sexy smell, I couldn't resist making it my everyday scent. I have been wearing it for 2 years now and am pretty much full on obsessed now.

5) RIMMEL LASTING FINISH PRO

This is hands down, by far the best top coat I have ever used in my life. It will keep your nails chip free for at least 4 or 5 days if not longer, and looks like a shellac manicure. It's the best, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment