Thursday, September 19, 2013

S&M





So fall is officially here and I am just about the happiest girl on the planet about it. I have come to realize putting together layered looks might be one of the favorite passed times. (I wish I was kidding.) As the temperatures have started to drop I've found myself trying to get creative with how to stay warm, and I have ventured to a few places I never thought I would find myself. One, for instance, leather on leather.... which had never really been my thing. But as you can see, I've gone a little biker with it and paired a leather vest with my skinny leather pants, and hey! I don't hate it! You definitely have to soften the look up somehow (I chose a cream colored knit sweater) but this fall definitely bring your S&M self out a little. I'm telling you, you wont regret it. 

vintage leather pants, vintage leather vest, H&M sweater, Aldo heels, Michael Kors watch, Urban Outfitters skull bracelet, Lia Sofia cuff, Ray Ban sunnies
insta: @kristinewilson
twitter.com/kristinewilson

No comments:

Post a Comment