Tuesday, August 27, 2013

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy







I can't be certain exactly how it happened, but at some point someone decided that overalls were going to make a major resurgence... and they did. Being a shameless lover of all things rustic and country, you can be sure that I jumped on board the overall train with zero hesitation. I find that pairing them with a crop top keeps the look light and transforms it from country bumpkin, to city chic. 

On that note I'm sending this one out to all the small town girls living in the big city. To the girls who (every once in a while) may or may not listen to country music in their tiny apartments, and whose definition of the great outdoors does not mean sangria on a patio. (Even though they will definitely be on that patio drinking that Sangria more nights of the week than they are willing to admit.) 

American Apparel Crop Top, Orphis Road overalls, Jeffery Campbell shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment